List of products by brand DeWalt
DEWALT Corded Extreme Framing Circular Saw Blades have a thin cutting width to ensure that less push force is required by the user and that they cut straighter with reduced binding.
- The durable teeth stay sharp for a long time with reduced breakage.
- Can be used for ripping and cross-cutting natural timbers.
- Cutting composite wood based sheet materials e.g. plywood, MDF and chipboard.
- Size; 165 x 20mm,24 teeth.
Designed for use with stationary machines or circular saws to cut softwoods and composite materials.
- The fast, smooth cutting action and durable construction make them ideal for demanding onsite operations.
- The wedge shoulder protects the carbide from nail impact.
- Size; 190 x 30mm,40 teeth.
\'Progressor\' Blade for fast cutting of different material thicknesses with a single blade.
- Will cut wood up to 65 mm thick and metals, pipes and profiles (inc aluminium) 3 -10 mm thick.
- Working length 75mm.
Dewalt reversible TCT tungsten carbide planer blades with two cutting edges.
- Produces a smooth, clean finish.
- Up to 20 times longer lasting than conventional HSS blades.
- Ideal for chamfering & rebating.
- Compatible with most 82mm planers.