Fire resistant glass is specifically designed to provide a consistent, high level of protection against fire;
- Commonly used in council properties, schools, business premises and hotels, wired glass is used for fire exits and old glazed roofing systems.
- Fire doors and fire screens, emergency exits.
- Good heat resistance and fire rating.
- Any location where building regulations require a raised level of fire protection.
The original and unrivaled emergency "Maxam" glass repair film, invented to secure broken windows in a matter or minutes.
- Designed and created with ease of use and effectiveness in mind, Maxam175 is robust and almost invisible.
- It is incredibly strong and secure, but simple to use and apply.
- Safe and weatherproof window immediately.