List of products by brand Hilka
High quality HSS drill bits suitable for drilling hardened steel, cast iron, titanium, stainless steel and can also be used on wood and plastic.
- High heat resistance for particularly tough metal drilling.
- Sizes: 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10mm.
- Robust display box.
Sturdy steel gun with impact pressure adjustment lock.
- Adjustable power control allows for precise control and lock down handle allows for safe storage.
- Suitable for 4-14mm staples, 10-12mm U staples & 10-14mm nails.
- Comes with 200: 12mm U staples, 10mm nails and 8mm staples in plastic storage case.
Tile scraper 100mm (4") wide, with glass scraper 38mm (1.5") wide.
- Quickly and safely scrapes paint or grout from glass, tile, metal and floors.
- Comfort ergonomic handle for comfortable use.
- Both with 5 replacement blades stored inside handle.
Fully hardened and tempered for drilling softwood, medium hardwood, particle board, plasterboard, plastics and fibreglass.
- Precision ground point and shoulders for a superior clean cut and reduced splintering.
- Hex shank for quick change, for use with drills, drivers and hand braces.
- Angled cutting edges give faster cleaner cutting.
- Sizes: 10, 12, 16, 18, 20, 25mm.
Wrecking crowbar normally used for dismantling timber work, plasterboard and pulling up floorboards and so on.
- Solid forged, hardened and tempered from hexagonal steel.
- Angled chisel end for leverage and claw with integrated nail puller.
- Powder-coated with ground claw and chisel.
- For general wrecking and demolition work.
Impact resistant toolbox with two metal latches, three durable rear hinges and built-in padlock eye for security.
- Two in-built side handles and extra latches for secure carriage.
- In-lid storage and tote tray for efficient organisation.
- Removable tote tray 550 x 270 x 45mm.
- Dimensions: 710 x 315 x 290mm.