List of products by brand Supertouch
Deflector 5X gloves provide fantastic Cut 5 protection making them the perfect choice for a huge range of handling tasks.
- Light, flexible gloves offer exceptional comfort whilst protecting you from a host of hazards.
- Polyurethane palm coat with enhanced cut protection.
- Provide an impressive Cut Level 5 resistance.
- EN EN 388 levels 4-5-4-3
Comfortable to wear without affecting your hands skill in performing tasks.
- Features heavyweight fabric and fleece palm liner, making this glove great for construction and general handling.
- High quality split leather with heavyweight cotton fabric.
- Fleece palm liner with reinforced index finger.
- EN 388 levels 3-1-3-3.
With a nitrile dipped palm and Level 4 abrasion resistance, the Supertouch Nitrotouch Gloves are the perfect choice for an array of medium work applications.
- Offer fantastic durability and comfort, and can even be washed to keep them in optimum condition for longer.
- Enhanced abrasion resistance for extra safety with good grip and secure fit.
- Supplied as a pair.
- EN 420:2003.
Robust and durable gloves feature a unique “diamond grip” texture across their surface, allowing for outstanding grip - even when being used in greasy environments.
- Made from a heavy duty Nitrile, meaning that they are tough, tear resistant and have excellent stretch.
- Extremely easy to don and remove thanks to their polymer coating.
- Chemical resistant and 100% latex free.
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against bacteria and fungi.
The Pawa PG120 Ultralight Dexterous Nitrile Coated Handling Gloves are best performers within the precision handling industries.
- Superb dexterity, flexibility and sensitivity ensured by their 18 gauge nylon and Spandex liner.
- The gloves are designed using micro foam coating that offers exceptional 360° breathability for keeping the hands cool at work.
- PG120 are very comfortable handling gloves are well recommended for a wide range of handling tasks.
- EN 388:2016 Rating: 3121X.
Supertex® SMS Coveralls offer type 5/6 particle and limited hazardous splash protection making them perfect for a whole host of tasks ranging from food processing to paint spraying.
- Limited hazardous splash and particle protection.
- Zip front and elasticated hood.
- Meets the provisions of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
With a textured latex palm for superb grip, our versatile Topaz Ice gloves are ideal for a range of general handling and warehousing activities.
- Ideal for working in cold environment.
- Acrylic glove with ribbed knit wrist & fleece lining.
- Textured latex palm coating for added grip.
- EN 388 levels 1-1-3-1.