List of products by brand SilverLine
Hooked general purpose replacement blades for retractable and fixed blade knives.
- For use with utility knives, trimmers and scrapers.
- Used mostly for polysafe and vinyl flooring, felt and carpet cutting.
- Housed in plastic storage case.
Self-starting step drill with storage wallet for precision drilling of sheet metals, alloys and plastics up to 4mm thick.
- Clearly-marked 2mm graduations.
- Quick-change 6.35mm (1/4") hex shank.
- Sizes; 1/8"-1/2", 3/16"-1/2" and 1/4"-3/4".
High quality, traditional-style genuine Australian sheepskin roller sleeves.
- Hard-wearing with excellent coverage on rough textured walls and ceilings.
- Superb paint pick-up and release with reduced splatter.
- Suitable for all interior emulsion and exterior masonry paints.
- Easy to clean.
Heavy-duty cast aluminium level with milled base.
- Great to install kitchen units or where narrow spaces will allow for small level only.
- Suitable for checking the level of vertical and horizontal poles.
- Accurate to 1mm/m. with 90° and 180° vials.
Fine pitch spiral pulls auger into workpiece and single spur slices timber ahead of the cutting edge, for accurate holes.
- Precision ground, hardened high carbon steel hex shank auger bit.
- Deep, auger-style flutes ensure rapid drilling.
- Size supplied; 25 x 235mm & 25 x 450mm.
Soft-lead oval-section carpenters pencils for marking timber, brick, stone and other building materials.
- Draws thick or thin lines on both rough and smooth surfaces.
- Purpose designed sharpener creates a sharp point quickly and easily.
Blade with 7mm segment height for fast cutting and long life.
- Excellent cutting speed and blade life balance.
- For general building use on stone, concrete, pipes, brick, roof tiles, patio slabs and lintels.
- Wet or dry use. Optimum results if used wet.
- Manufactured and certified to EN13236.
- Size; 115 x 3 x 22.23mm