Fire resistant glass is specifically designed to provide a consistent, high level of protection against fire;
- Commonly used in council properties, schools, business premises and hotels, wired glass is used for fire exits and old glazed roofing systems.
- Fire doors and fire screens, emergency exits.
- Good heat resistance and fire rating.
- Any location where building regulations require a raised level of fire protection.
The original and unrivaled emergency "Maxam" glass repair film, invented to secure broken windows in a matter or minutes.
- Designed and created with ease of use and effectiveness in mind, Maxam175 is robust and almost invisible.
- It is incredibly strong and secure, but simple to use and apply.
- Safe and weatherproof window immediately.
Traditional blend of high quality linseed oil and fillers.
- For glazing both wood and metal window frames.
- Used for bedding single glass into softwood and hardwood frames.
- Used to glaze single glass into concrete or stone after prior sealing.
- Can be over painted.
Redwood Quadrant 19 x 19mm can be easily cut, sawed, nailed and drilled.
- Generally used in windows, doors, internal joinery, decking and construction.
- Ideal for all general applications.
- Planed with square edges & kiln-dried for extra stability.