List of products by brand Arctic Hayes
Vortex propane gas is cooler than Vortex Map-X, which makes it ideal for everyday plumbing workS.
- Suitable for all general soldering and brazing applications.
- Vortex gases are designed for use with any of the Vortex range of brazing torches.
- Burns up to 5% hotter than other propane style gases.
- Easily palletised and can be bulk stored without concern.
- Sold in 400g non-refillable canister.
Map-X burns hotter than Vortex Propane, which makes it ideal for high-temperature applications.
- Vortex gases are designed for use with any of our Vortex range of brazing torches.
- Burns up to 10% hotter than other Map style gases.
- Non-hazardous formulation and can be bulk stored without concern.
- Sold in 450g non-refillable canister.
Pipe freezing kit with two freezing jackets freezes pipes up to 28mm and lasts up to 40 minutes while 15mm/22mm over an hour.
- Perfect for the plumbing repair work to be carried out without the risk of flooding.
- Capable of withstanding pressures in excess of 12bar (175 psi).
- Suitable for all pipe materials including, copper, plastic, iron and lead.
- Kit is suitable for 2 x 8-15mm freezes or 1 x 22mm or 1 x 28mm freeze.
Tape measure with magnetic hook and anti-rust coating.
- Comes with a strong belt clip for ease of use and flexibility while working on a job.
- Double-sided measurement with anti-rust coating.
- Magnetic hook & strong belt clip.
- Supplied in 5m & 8m lengths.
A high-quality smooth action 8\'\' adjustable wrench with a comfortable grip.
- Save time swapping spanners for different sized nuts.
- This essential tool will help you on a wide range of plumbing jobs.
- Chrome vanadium steel with slimline deep reach jaws 38mm wide.